Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jane's Addiction

Well, technically this should be "Jill's Addiction", heh.
I am on YouTube Johnny Depp overload. 
I need to stop this.
Although I did find a scene from the unfinished Terry Gilliam film The Man Who Killed Don Quixote. Which, as I've read on my movie bible website IMDB, is back in production after complications caused Gilliam to halt the production altogether. The scene was humorous, thanks to Depp's splendiforous acting skills. And yes, I did just use the phrase "splendiforous". Shoot me dead. 

I also came across several awful slideshow videos made by "fans" which were all only about a wimpy 3 minutes long and included awful songs such as "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson and so on and so forth. 

I am also currently addicted to The Cranberries
. I've been on a 90s music binge for the past few days and I just suddenly rediscovered The Cranberries. I recently listened to "Linger" and "Zombie", among various others, and I'm in love all over again. "Linger" is on loop right now and I can't get it out of my head.

I'm also suffering from Harry Potter withdrawal. I haven't had an opportunity to get out and see HBP yet. I keep seeing the trailers on TV, interviews with the cast at the premiere, and I'm dying! I need my Trio fix and a spoonful of pure movie magic now.
I was also supposed to go to the shore this weekend for a little Meet the Parents action, but those plans fell through. So, I will be stuck in Jefferson for the weekend. Boo.

Now, I must be off to waste my life watching Family Guy and Robot Chicken before I fall asleep.

Peace out. 

I love Luna.

No comments:

Post a Comment