Tuesday, June 30, 2009

This job would be great if it wasn't for the fucking customers


















I love Emma Watson.

Today, I saw My Sister's Keeper and The Proposal
My Sister's Keeper pretty much caused me to start sobbing uncontrollably in my seat, while trying to use loud coughs as a way to muffle the fact that I was, in fact, sobbing like hell. The Proposal was pretty much just another recycled rom-com. The usual shit happened. Although I must admit, I thought that Ryan Reynold's character was going to ditch Sandra Bullock for Malin Ackerman, but I guess not. Not to spoil the ending for those of you who planned on seeing this in the near future.

 I only really wanted to see The Proposal because Ryan Reynolds is so sexy.





































Sigh. Well, you all know what I'm thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment