Friday, June 26, 2009

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

Yes, I did just finish watching Dirty Dancing for the millionth time in my life. 

I just decided to make another one of these. I had made one before but I forgot all of my information to sign in, so I just started over. 

I recently came to the conclusion that at this rate, and with all of my non-stop and vivid daydreaming, I can put Dr. John Dorian to shame. I can't stop slipping away into some parallel universe and I don't know why. I hate to think it's unhealthy, but I'm starting to feel that way. Then again, there's nothing wrong with having an imagination. Look at my boy Neil Gaiman. 

And lately, I've been daydreaming of several things:

My boy Tim's rendition of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
































Or, how will I do at a new job?
Or, will I ever get my license?
Or, how will life turn out for me?
Or, how many licks does it take to get to the center of one of those damn lollipops? (I'm sorry, I had to throw that in somewhere)

And so many other things. See, I can't even continue on with this post because my mind is jumping on so many other trampolines at this moment in time. So, until my next urge to blog,


Stay classy, Jersey (I'm not sure that's entirely possible. Perhaps I should change my sign off to something less demanding...)

No comments:

Post a Comment