Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Here's lookin' at you, kid

Life comes at us fast. (No, I refuse to complete this sentence to create a Ferris Bueller quote). 

It's so early and I can't sleep. My night was completely overwhelming and I'm not even going to get into the details. They aren't gritty like a crime drama starring Al Pacino, but they aren't fluffy like your neighbor's cat either.

On a lighter note, I'm doing back-to-back Free Movie Tuesday later in the afternoon and I've been engaging in lovely conversation with two bright young things for a majority of the night. I have tons of laundry to do and jobs to apply for, so I'll make my commentary on the events of the last few days quick and move on to something else:

Billy Mays: What the fuck?
True Blood: Oh my stars.
Life changing events: SHDAJHAJSDHSJIRHD
Vacuuming: No go
Faulty Internet Connection: No go
Angry moms: ): 
Daydreaming: WIN
4 AM grilled cheese: DOUBLE WIN

I really have no pictures to post on this entry but since I've made it a point to put pizzaz in every entry, I guess I should post one.

GIRL CRUSH TIME






No comments:

Post a Comment