Saturday, June 27, 2009

Matty, it's Thriller!


Yes, the title of this blog is the closest I will come to mentioning Michael Jackson, at all.

In other news, Happy Birthday Ed Westwick. He's almost as sexy as Johnny Depp.

Yeah. Take a moment to drool.

I'm still broke. And I'm still angry over the fact that I never got that job at the marina. I should've thrown a graduation party or something. That way, everybody who I invited would have to give me some amount of cash to wish me well off. Nice, right?


But I don't know enough people, nor do I have a lot of friends who'd be willing to sacrifice ten dollars to send me off with. 

The good news is, I started to write and paint again. My last project was a portrait of my boyfriend which I gave to him for his birthday. Next, I've been asked to do a portrait of his brother and he requested that I use ironic humor when painting him. Heh, that'll be easy. 

I'm going to a party tonight and I'll probably post pictures of my lame adventures later (and by later I mean, whenever I suddenly remember about a month from now). 

So me and my short-term memory loss issues must bid you farewell until next time.


(I still need a new sign off. Bah.)


No comments:

Post a Comment