Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ditto


I lied. I just have to say that I saw the "Thriller" music video for the first time this morning since I was a little kid and it's actually kind of cool. I remember thinking it was an actual movie because when you're a kid, 15 minutes feels like 3 hours. 

I ended up having fun last night, even though no pictures were taken at all, ha. I was too lazy to remove myself from my comfy spot on the ottoman to grab my 5o pound Nikon to snap pictures.

I still need to finish watching Blow and start Survivor and Rant





























We're also putting the boat in either today or tomorrow. Yes, I have the ugliest boat on Lake Hopatcong. Well, not as ugly as Jill's blue one, but let's just say it's big and it's orange.

But for now, I need to turn up some Jenny and tune out for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment